Membership in the Northern Virginia Photographic Society is open to photographers of every skill level. For beginners, participation in the club gives you the opportunity to learn from fellow members and guest speakers, and to have your efforts critiqued in a supportive and positive manner. Workshops and field trips offer additional opportunities to participate and learn. Beginners can quickly advance to an intermediate level.
- December 11, 2018 – Tools and Techniques of Macro Photography by Dennis Govoni
- Photo Show at Frame Factory
- Portfolio Project – The Artist Statement
- NVPS Member, Mark Chen, Wins Nature’s Best Photography Award!
- Nature Visions 2018 News
- NVPS Mentor Program Member Participation
- Portfolio Project 2017-18
- Upcoming Competition Themes
- Mat Cutting