- The proposed rule changes set forth below will be temporary and apply only during the 2020-2021 Club year regardless of whether the club is meeting online (virtually) or at the fire station. All current rules that are not affected or changed by the below-listed rules shall remain the same.
- There will be two categories of digital submissions for each competition:color and monochrome. There will be no print competitions.
- Each Club member may submit one digital image in the color category and one digital image in the monochrome category in their respective classes (Novice, Intermediate, or Advanced). The same image cannot be submitted in both categories.
- If an image has not received an award, it may be resubmitted at a later date but only in the same category (color or monochrome) in which it was originally submitted.
- The time limit for taking an image shall be three (3) years prior to the date of the competition.
- At the end of the Club year, awards based on points will be given in each of the three classes for the best color digital photographer and the best monochrome digital photographer.There will be a third award given in each class to the most versatile photographer who has scored the most points in the color and monochrome categories, provided that the photographer has won at least one award (1st, 2nd, 3rd, or HM) in each of the two categories.
- The themed competitions for 2020-2021 are:
- October 2020: A Musician
- December 2020: Fall Harvest
- April 2021: Fountains
- The themed competitions for 2021-2022 are
- (Member Menu)
Rules of Competition Temporary Changes for 2020-2021
By mike whalen | Published August 3, 2020
This entry was posted in Club Announcements.